Involuntary Celibacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
J3mz
J3mz
Admin
https://incel.forumotion.eu

We are the new generation of conservatives Empty We are the new generation of conservatives

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:15 am
I got promoted to the approved submitters club! Yay!! I hope this thread doesn't get me kicked out.

DISCLAIMER: I use the word conservative not necessarily in the political sense, but in the sense of the word's literal definition "holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, an opposition to modernism in favor of returning to "the way things were."" For this reason I don't consider the vast majority of modern republicans or any of those weird right wing movements like the "alt-right" or whatever to be true conservatives, despite that they may label themselves as such. I consider a true conservative to be someone who tries to live life like it's the 50's. These days that's mostly old sacks of bones who were around in the 50's. They usually spend all their time talking about how things were "so much better back in my day." That's what I call a true conservative.

I'm not trying to argue politics. I'm merely pointing out my observation that during my time on this website I've noticed that some key incel beliefs happen to coincide with a few key conservative beliefs.

We're both strongly against feminiѕts and SJWs. We both yearn to recreate a time when society had radically different social and moral standards. A time when sl*t shaming was still a thing, for both women and men. It was looked down upon for women to wear skimpy outfits in public just to tease men. A time when women were feminine, compassionate, and knew their role to play in life. Marriage was the norm and divorce was looked down upon. There were far less women in the workplace, meaning you wouldn't be turned down from a job just because a female boss doesn't want to look at your ugly face every day.

Now I'm not saying we are or will become exactly like conservatives of the 50's ideologically. There's plenty of things us and conservatives don't necessarily agree on, like religion. Most Incels seem to either not believe in the existence of a god or if they do they resent him for putting us into such shitty lives.

My main point is this: In 20 or so years, after all the old conservatives alive now are dead, who's going to replace them as the only remaining group that still advocates for LESS female "empowerment" and the return of morality in dating? Isn't that kind of what's already happening now? A generation of normies bluepilled by a society ruled by feminazis and SJWs has come to dismiss everything we say on the grounds that we're just mentally inept losers, but in fact we're actually having intelligent discussions about important things like men's rights and morality. How are we any different from those old people our generation collectively dismisses as "kooks living in the past?"
bl4Ze66
bl4Ze66

We are the new generation of conservatives Empty Re: We are the new generation of conservatives

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:16 am
Genius. I'd be glad to fill in as a 1950's era conservative seeing as I'm already a right-leaning moderate.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum